From: "Scott" <[email protected]>
Subject: Computer Management Console
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:49:56 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general

My computer management console does not run anymore. I
click the shortcut or even the direct file, it does not
come up. Any way to reinstall that feature?

thanx
--

Scott,

Check to make sure none of the restrictions listed in the article below have been applied.

271135 - Windows 2000 Microsoft Management Console and Snap-in Restrictions
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];271135

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.