Computer locks itself!

Brenda

Recently my computer has decided to lock itself. I go to
log on in the morning and there is a window that says that
the computer has been locked and only a password will
unlock it. I am the listed administrator of this computer
and I have never set a password to lock or unlock it. I
can't even find where I can set that option up! I have to
shut it down and turn it back on to be able to use the
computer. Any suggestions? Where do I lock and unlock the
computer?
Thanks for any help!

pauly [MSFT]

Hi Brenda,

Please see my response to your other post on this issue.

Thanks,

- PaulHayes