From: rajinisback <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Computer backup restore
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:32:38 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup

Larry,
If you go to Control Panel > System> System Protection. I think if you
click "create" button you can specify where you want to make a restore
at. Then when you try the restore windows will know to look at that
directory.

Raj
But this is when I'm booted from the install DVD doing a 'restore' from it
without doing an install. There is no 'control panel' that I can find.