Complaint about the MVP REHAN: #20050805

webmaster

Attention Mr. Eddy and Mr. Brown both of Microsoft

I see you are still refusing to supply the contact details of your supervisors. Yes we all know about "Hell freezing over" don't we.

I'm told you are happy to let me continue posting this message in the belief that I will eventually get fed up and go away. Let me ask you one question. At what point in the last couple of years have you seen me back down?

I am happy to post this message until such time as you do the job you are paid to do without displaying your clear and obvious bias of the past. It makes no difference to me, but what will your VP have to say when I lay all of the facts in front of him in a nice neat and chronological order identifying things like a number of people with multiple identities...you know, the ones you are referring too in that insulting email you sent me. As I say, I am quite happy to do that, I don't have a position to defend.

When discussing this messages with others one of them said it lacked respect, and yes it does lack respect. How could I respect someone so biased as either of you two.

An MVP who wishes to remain anonymous (and from what I hear that's exactly what he should do) has pointed me to wards the below message. I fully expect you to do your usual NOTHING, but I rather thought that the rest of the world should witness your reaction. So here is the message...

Re: John Kelly - The Thread of Doom!
Rehan </Forums/User/UserProfile.aspx?UserName=Rehan>
www.rehanfx.org <http://www.rehanfx.org> Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Total Posts:
945
broke my restraint with this j**k. A flame war erupted where he met equal
measures of blows and the drama ended with him humiliated and running away
for a week.... Sorry but only a week... Will try harder next time :)

The attacks he refers to were the ones where another MVP had to tell him I was correct and that he was WRONG. Equal Measures !!!....this guy is a scream...he should be on the stage....Will Try Harder Next Time ??? Hmmmmmmmmm

Now then...the below message from Eddy.

Greetings,

I have received multiple complaints regarding personal attacks made by
you in the microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker newsgroup. After
reviewing posts made by you, we believe that they are abusive and
violate the Rules of Conduct for our newsgroups as listed at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.mspx. We would
request that you refrain from using the Microsoft newsgroups for
personal attacks.

If you disagree with our assessment of your posts, or have any
questions, you may contact us at (e-mail address removed) or myself directly
at (e-mail address removed).

John Eddy
Microsoft Newsgroups Administrator

This one tears me up..no seriously....the complainer TED BREWER was brought in as a special event to the newsgroup to post that complaint....but people with short memories will not realize that he posted one many weeks before where he also said I was being added to his kill file. Brewer would have ordinary users believe that he is a casual spectator (he is NOT a poster in any sense of the word as he only posts according to the needs of others)

Now lets take a look at some of the other Numerous complainers you say you have received messages from.....Middleton = Parker = Prestonian...and as each of these identities have stirred up flame wars and as they are all the same person that leaves us with the thought that it was a concerted effort. We now have another "mvp" called Hughes who has joined forces with Parker and after all this time clearly identifies himself as one of the trouble makers it leaves you with a very diminished list of so called complainers and three prominent "mvp"'s who are not exactly what you wanted in that role. Yet you still encourage them, so it sheens. Why is that? Have you dug yourself so large a hole that you can no longer climb out. What future do you see for yourselves???

The attempts by a person using a woman's name (see other thread in moviemakers forum by woman claiming to be blocked. More on that below) and the person calling himself KDE to initiate additional arguments.....I was fore warned...SO SORRY FELLAS...you just cant trust anyone.

The woman complaining she was blocked....well who/where would you run to in order to complain about being blocked from a website???....of course...go to the moviemaker forum and post a message titled "Who is John Kelly"......Pathetic fellas...really pathetic

Rehan and his helpers from the MVPS.....it was suggested that I lay a trap, actually the idea was already in mind...So I post a message based on a TV advert in the UK. That advert stats that the human eye can actually see less than one million colours....what happens...REHAN digs out a 7 year old web page and quotes a section of that page out of context..he also added words that are NOT in the document....I forget and can't be bothered to check the exact wording but it was almost designed to make you think that the flame starter REHAN actually knew the Dr. in question he referred to him as being HIGHLY respected in this field etc A Comment clearly designed to start an argument .....and then another funny happens....one of the friends of the flame starter REHAN adds comments to the thread in this group about the number of bits and what they are used for in an image.......but SHE included her normal signature......go check and look for any time prior to this event for messages by this person????

Another clear attempt at starting a flame war...and by an MVP

While talking about how wonderfull (NOT) your MVP's are...take a look at the message posted after my sig. Its a clear example of We have no reason to attack you other than the fact you are demonstrating what an idiot the mvp papajohn is...and if you stop telling people we will stop attacking you. I am never affected by threats no matter who makes them.

ARE YOU GETTING THE PICTURE YET???? IS IT SINKING IN AT ALL ????

Well, I guess you both have "A" picture, you made rehan a Microsoft Valued Professional LOLOLOLOLOL

While I am thinking along these lines, YOU mr eddy...and your vicious and nasty attack on me when I posted a message to a whole bunch of newsgroups by mistake...REMEMBER ???? Yes Mr. Eddy (Microsoft Newsgroups Administrator) I remember.....I continually referred you to the rules of Usenet and you repeatedly said you did not comply with those rules......lets just take a little look at your message above... Ah Yes...I can see (e-mail address removed)....hold on a second...you said........

I won't bother adding any more to the above....I just want the public to see exactly how you deal with complaints when an MVP (papajohn) is caught out over his blatant lying...SIXTY THREE NEWSGROUPS being just one example LOL and what you do when a complete novice (rehan) tries to back up the LIAR Papajohn...you made him an MVP as well !!! LOLOLOL

And you wonder why I turned down your offer to discus being an mvp myself further LOLOL

A far as your e-mail goes mr eddy...I really could not give a hoot what you say think or do (because I can prove that papajohn is a LIAR)...as far as your "Review" goes....don't make me laugh...you are clearly highly biased and quite happy to steer a conversation in any direction that suits just you and those you protect.and having done a very quick check, I find that I am not alone when thinking this..... When that chap wished you would die, did you ban him from ever using a Microsoft Newsgroup??? What did you do when REHAN hoped that I would die soon?? (in one of his messages posted in here)

Finally, you are blacklisted and neither you or Brown will be able to send further insulting emails. You will pass comment in here just like you have in the past.

--
John Kelly
No No, The Truth Is, I Am Not An Instant Expert, but I know someone who is...............and he will have to try a LOT HARDER

Have a Real Nice Day Y' here!!

From: "Will Denny" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: HTML Posting, Microsoft.* newsgroups and USENET (with a hint of USENET II)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:19:22 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker

Let go of the vendetta you have on PapaJohn - he doesn't deserve it. You
post your messages and let PapaJohn post his messages without any hassle -
yes?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| and after seeing this...
|
| This is your jumping off point to a number of interesting offerings being
| provided for you by a few folks associated with the Microsoft Most
Valuable
| Professional (MVP) program. Plan to check this page every so often as new
| subwebs are bound to show up from time to time. Listed below are the main
| subareas you will find here now. You may also find our new Search
capability
| useful - try it, and let us know!
|
| Are you sure your comments in here will be regarded by Microsoft with
| affection???
|
| Have a nice day..........
|

| | > I wondered why he was so bitter. His attacks on PapaJohn have no
| > foundations.
| >
| > --
| >
| > Will Denny
| > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| > | subsequently REJECTED by Microsoft for the MVP award?
| > |
| > | Now that's something to LOL about! :|)
| > |
| > | ----- John Kelly wrote: -----
| > |
| > | Still trying to wind people up, is that a requirement of being an
| > MVP?
| > |
| > | Why do you NOW show that you are an MVP?
| > |
| > | What is your agenda here?
| > |
| > | --
| > | Best Wishes.....John Kelly
| > | www.the-kellys.org
| > | www.the-kellys.co.uk
| > | All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No
| Value
| > is
| > | obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work
| > |

John Kelly

Yes Parker, anything you say Parker

Bye Bye Parker.....oh sorry, you wont see this will you...yeah sure

--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org