Compatability...Samsung 710N and 3D Rage II+PCI ?? Too much blue

J

jbclem

I just hooked up a Samsung 710N 17" LCD monitor. Previously I had a Samsung 760V LCD
monitor working normally with thesame 3D Rage II+PCI card. The new monitor screen is
too blue/light purple. The software used for adjusting the Samsung 710N monitor is
called Magic Tune 2.5 and when I try to run it I get the message that it's not
compatible with this computer system. I've tried the Auto adjusting on the monitor
itself and it doesn't change anything. I can change the color tone from cool to warm to
normal but I still have a color problem.

Has anyone used this combination? I need some basic help figuring out how to adjust
this thing, or preferable some software that could do it automatically.

Thanks, jc

B

bandit

I just hooked up a Samsung 710N 17" LCD monitor. Previously I had a Samsung 760V LCD
monitor working normally with thesame 3D Rage II+PCI card. The new monitor screen is
too blue/light purple. The software used for adjusting the Samsung 710N monitor is
called Magic Tune 2.5 and when I try to run it I get the message that it's not
compatible with this computer system. I've tried the Auto adjusting on the monitor
itself and it doesn't change anything. I can change the color tone from cool to warm to
normal but I still have a color problem.

Has anyone used this combination? I need some basic help figuring out how to adjust
this thing, or preferable some software that could do it automatically.

did you try to install the drivers for the monitor and see if that
works
http://www.samsung.com/ca/support/p...ca/module/ssi/right/rmenu_archivedmonitor.sec

Ask a Question