Company Text at end of email

jonnyuk3

Hi,

When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some tex
that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sort o
stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it are strictl
confidential.... etc', that sort of thing.

What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where t
go to change it.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

jonnyuk

Kathleen Orland

What do you have at the back end, are you using Exchange? The change would
be made there. How's it done would depend on the server, version of
Exchange, and if they used a 3rd party application to do it.

jonnyuk3

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes we are using Exchange, it is version 6.5.7638.1.

We are also using Windows Server 2003 and as far as i know we are no
using any third party software for this, i can't be sure though.

How would i change the text using Exchange?

Thanks,

jonnyuk3

;339983']What do you have at the back end, are you using Exchange? Th

"jonnyuk3" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Hi,

When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some text
that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sor
of
stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it ar
strictly
confidential.... etc', that sort of thing.

What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where to
go to change it.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

jonnyuk3

Kathleen Orland

Is this Exchange 2000, 2003, or better? Exchange 5.5 could do this natively
with a reg hack and a couple of changes. Once you progress to a higher
version of Exchange you need a third party application.

jonnyuk3 said:
Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes we are using Exchange, it is version 6.5.7638.1.

We are also using Windows Server 2003 and as far as i know we are not
using any third party software for this, i can't be sure though.

How would i change the text using Exchange?

Thanks,

jonnyuk3

'Kathleen Orland[_2_ said:
;339983']What do you have at the back end, are you using Exchange? The
change would
be made there. How's it done would depend on the server, version of
Exchange, and if they used a 3rd party application to do it.

"jonnyuk3" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Hi,

When anyone sends an email from their work account, we have some text
that appears at the bottom of each email. It contains the usual sort
of
stuff like, 'This email and any files transmitted with it are
strictly
confidential.... etc', that sort of thing.

What i would like to do is change that text but i don't know where to
go to change it.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks in advance.

jonnyuk3