collegue communication problems

lostinspace

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg" <>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: on that note....

lostinspace,

Here, Here!! As a Sailor I would never use such language (outside the
bar room or barracks, of course) but when you are calling an idiot an
idiot sometimes it can't be said any better.

Mr. Highpockets told use several hours ago that he was going away.
Maybe we'll all be lucky and he won't come back. I hope so, but then
he won't see your fine post. Darn ;-)

He posted a reply to Suzanne immediately after mine. :))

lostinspace

Suzanne,
All my replies are sent to no archive, however with the
advent of google's new method they are still viewable.
Check the google groups archives tomorrow, it'll bring a smile to your face
:))

lostinspace