Collate data from multiple workbooks into one worksheet

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm a complete newbie here, and pretty close to being a beginner when it comes to Excel programming. I've just spent a few hours looking for a solution for my problem and don't seem able to successfully implement anything that I've found.

Here's what I want to do:

I have a folder that contains several hundred excel spreadsheets. I want to pull a specific set of data from each workbook and collate it in one master worksheet. The information I want to pull from each workbook is on the second sheet H3 to end of data, and I3 to end of data. I want this information to be displayed in columns A and B in the master workbook.

nb. the second worksheet in each workbook is individually named (i.e. they're not all 'sheet2'). If this is a problem I could rename them all with one uniform title.

As I say, I've found quite a lot of information on this topic online but I've been unable to adapt it to do what I want. If anyone is able to help I would be supremely grateful.

Many thanks in advance.

Ask a Question