this will make the first level have the "finger" cursor

Jon
Microsoft MVP - FP

R

Ruby Tuesdays

How would you create a collapsible list using CSS(example please)? Can you
also make it tree-like menu? Thanks

G

Linda - did you get your collapsible list to work? I am using 2003 and I have tried many times to get mine to work. I have made the outline and go back and selected enable collapsible and initially collapse. I view in preview and also in my browser and it just looks the same. Any hint? I have been to all the online tutorials and help pages. This can't be this difficult. I know others have in their websites.

G

I haven't been able to find a way to make collapsible lists work and so your posting. Did you get an answer

----- SLCarr63 wrote: ----

Linda - did you get your collapsible list to work? I am using 2003 and I have tried many times to get mine to work. I have made the outline and go back and selected enable collapsible and initially collapse. I view in preview and also in my browser and it just looks the same. Any hint? I have been to all the online tutorials and help pages. This can't be this difficult. I know others have in their websites.

Ask a Question