Clinton DOJ had nothing to do with MSFT's choice on AV inclusion

Chad Harris

If you "have him blocked" then are you reading in brail or through your
cascade of delusions you disingenuous hypocrit?

CH

Richard Urban said:
It doesn't bother me. I have him blocked. His noise is still disruptive
and takes up bandwidth..

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

Chad Harris

Right now, I'm posting more on topic help than you are by a factor of 10
Matt Kimball.

CH

Chad Harris

Again I responded to a ridiculous assertion that tangentially blamed Clinton
DOJ with facts. Do you read?

CH

Chad Harris

Matt Kimball aka Jupiter Jones is feeling the ravages of untreated
menopause.

There aren't "former Beta days". I participate in plenty of them and get
way more invites than I have time to accept. What a pissant you've become.
Get some help and some HRT (hormone replacement) for your overwhelming
menopausal bitchiness.

And I have plenty of concern for basic netiquette. I'm not required to post
a link to articles I quote from but it would be a cold day in July then I
don't. You have become obsessed with pissing your self off over my posts,
and right now again, I'm answering peoples' questions whether it has to do
with licensing or upgrading or cost or how to fix Vista about 20 X if not 50
X to any of your posts. I can't find any posts on here for a very long time
where you've actually posted to help someone.

Get a life Matt KImball. LOL

Bitching because a NY Times article is dated and the author posted hasn't
got a link when 95% of them do. Every NYT article I've posted is educational
and I've seen people post articles for years onthe XP groups and you didn't
let a peep out of your sententious little mouth.

Further what the hell would you know about US case law and code section up
there in Canada and what background do you have to start appointing yourself
inhouse newsgroup counsel?

The servers for this newsgroup are in Redmond Washington. I'd concentrate on
your vast learning curves.

CH

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" is MATT KIMBALL FROM ALBERTA CANADA

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

"former Beta days"
And you know it is correct.

Your assumptions are getting the better of you again.
Good bye Chad.
You clearly have nothing of value to say.

Post again in this thread to feed your ego since that is all it will do.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Chad Harris" <Vista RTM is really Beta 1.net> wrote in message

Snipped just the garbage...seems to have been everything you wrote as usual.