Clarkson gets locked in toilet

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
About time somebody played a prank on him and had a good laugh at his expense..:D .. He's so fond of doing it to everyone else..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
He did not look happy
laughingsmiley.gif
:p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well well well - true colours eh?

Nice of somebody to turn the tables on him :D

Reaction score
Think its funny that since his repeated headlines and subsequent appearances on TV, Piers is now looking like a manufactured pop star stuck in the aging process. He used to look like a fairly normal guy, but now seems stretched and shiny. Reckon he must wear make-up all the time just in case cameras appear ... or maybe the lens of a private eye ;)

***Legal Disclaimer***
The author of the above comment would like to confirm that the make-up comment is merely a jest and the comment itself was neither libelious nor harmful to Mr Morgan as it was not offered as a truth. In the citation of a certain Mr Hislop, we can use the word 'allegedly' and avoid all legal concerns

Last edited:
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Piers is nowt but a greasy self promoting little weasel. :D

A spokesperson for Weasel Rights has said it was "totally unacceptable" to equate weasels with Piers Morgan and that the organisation would seek a public apology. Members of the wildlife network have also condemned the statement which has resulted in 32 complaints, which is greater than the number who complained when Mr Clarkson suggested they be used as tyre warmers.

As yet there has been no official retraction or further statement from Abarbarian on the subject. The BBC have also declined to comment on the matter, claiming this time it really does have nothing to do with them.
More news as soon as we can inflate the story to sufficient Sun-like proportions....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Who the hell is Piers Morgan? :confused:

I seriously don't know.

At first, viewing the vid, I thought he was the leader of the Tory opposition, he looks sleazy enough, but that's some other geezer who likes The Smiths innit?

I used to like Clarkson but having watched a couple of episodes of Top Gear online recently, it came home to me with some clarity that he just annoys the hell outta me now.

Sad.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Officiaal statement from "Abarbarian"

A'm fre yarkshire an we cal' a spade a spade, tha' 'nows wat ah m'ean .

End of statement.

user.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good grief, I've just read Piers Morons blurb from MadX's link.

What a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

Clarkson punched him three times in 2004 apparently.

I think I would have punched him at least six times.

Further confirmation why I don't read newspapers or watch TV anymore.

Reaction score
Best thing to do is search (youtube have it) for the episode of have i got news for you, where he was teamed with Clive Anderson. He was thoroughly owned by Ian Hislop, Angus Deayton and Clive. He showed his personality clearly, not to mention having a hissy-fit live on air.

Each to their own, but i like Clarkson and he's a decent bloke off-air too. The bad blood between the two has turned almost comedic in recent years. he even gave Piers an honorary pat on the back in one of his books for taking the punch like a man ;)

Ask a Question