Clan SFV

Kye

Reaction score
hi...

SFV is a professional, international, mature, multigaming clan, with members mostly from Europe and America. The clan has a long history, and with it experienced members who are dedicated too succeed in the progress too become a top clan.

The SFV community is friendly, and also enthusiastic. we are currently in seven games ( C&C Renegade, WC3 Throzen Throne, Counter Strike : Source, Diablo 2, C&C Zero Hour, and also we will be entering World of Warcraft and LotR : Battle for Middle Earth ). We are always willing too enter into a game if deemed too seem a successful venture by the clan admin.

Clan SFV is currently recruiting members. If anyone is interested in joining the clan, register too the clan site, check too see if the game you wish too join is recruiting, and make yourself welcome. although, depending on how rapidly we grow we will not accept any more members, but hopefully that will not be the case.

SFV is possible because of dedicated members, strong leaders and excellent sponsors. www.bbfweb.com is our web hosting provider, offering excellent rates for gaming clans. We are looking for more sponsors for gaming servers, teamspeak, advertising, etc. If you are interested in helping promote the growth of the clan please contact me at (e-mail address removed)

If you have any questions you can PM me, or check the front page of the clan site, or ask in the forums. thank you.

Kye Cochrane

Chief of External Affairs

www.clansfv.com

Last edited:

Kye

Reaction score
Version 1.1 of our site is finished, with numerous improvements and additions. We are still recruiting in many of our games, and the new site is slightly easier too navigate then before. Check out the recruitment section if your interested.

Kye Cochrane

Kye

Reaction score
The clan server for CS : Source is at 213.208.119.74:27045

Come and visit when ya can ^_^ Hadis should be there alot of the time, and i expect it will either be full, or empty, but not in between.
The clan is also recruiting for CS as well, thats if your interested. It is only a 12 slot server, but depending on its success, it will be a 20 slot server at the end of the month.

Kye Cochrane

Kye

Reaction score
We have a new server! By next week we will not have the old server.
The new server is a 16 slot server, much better over the old 12 slot one :)

We have custom maps running on the server rather then regular maps, and so far the server is always busy.

213.208.119.237:27045

the kind people at www.vadim.co.uk have sponsored us with this server :)

Kye Cochrane

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very Nice Kye :) I shall be sure to check out the Server this week! I've been playing on the jolt.co.uk servers when I have time.

Whats your usename?

Kye

Reaction score
I do not play much CS : Source, but otherwise the clan tag is [SFV], see any of those, they are clan members.

The clan has undergone a little make-over. Game Leaders now have recruitment policy under there control, and not of the admins.

Secondly, we will be only accepting over 18's for certain games where the GL think is it right to put in place. All under 18's for those current games will be allowed to stay.

Kye Cochrane

Ask a Question