Chistmas Drink?

Reaction score
Dear All,

Not sure whether anyone would be up for this, but in the year (nearly, joined 07/12/04) i've been here i've got to know people pretty well. but i always find myself wondering what people are like in a none circuit board sort of way. i was thinking it would be cool if we could all meet up for a christmas drink?

i know that alot lot of people on PCRr live in and around manchester, so i'm thinking that manchester would be the best place.

Anyone up for that?

J

Reaction score
I would be BUT

a) I'm a southerner
b) I'm not 18, if you meant alcoholic
c) Parents wouldn't drive me
d) Manchester is about 6 hours away!

Ah well...

Good idea - if a few of you do meet up, take photos and post them up in a, i dunno, "Review" of members!

Kye

Reaction score
your not 18? i thought you was 19.

and anyway, if you met me in real life, it takes all the magic away from being me. i am "the person only known on internet"

and im another southern fairy.

but i shall drink on christmas day with every one of you in mind!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
As soon as my coursework for uni dies down I'd be up for that!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Me too! It would be nice to meet y'all... perhaps a night out in London too for the southerners? The Cutty Sark perhaps Flops?!

Reaction score
brilliant we have so much youth in this place...............nice!!!:)

Reaction score
I'd be up for meeting people, would also be cool to meet Flops, after doing so much business with him!

Would have to get permission from Mummy and Daddy though :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
brilliant we have so much youth in this place...............nice!!!:)
speak for yourself mate ;)

Sexy Bex said:
The Cutty Sark perhaps Flops?!
Well of course :D But I would say that wouldn't I? ;)

I was in there last night as it 'appens, twas a bit quiet in there so we toddled off down the road to The Yacht for a while, another riverside rubbidy. Met some people we knew in there.

bkush said:
And what about us colonists? I mean those of us in the States?
Any plane coming into Heathrow, Gatwick or Stanstead will do, then either buy an A-Z map or take the legendary taxi journey that always seems to take tourists to SE London via Stonehenge ;) What? Of course our cabbies are honest :p

And Chris - nevermind, we'll buy you a coke with a straw and a packet of cheese n onion crisps and you can hide in a dark corner somewhere ;)

And yes, I'd be up for a drink, Manchester should be OK, only problem is this drink and drive thing, so I'd guess I'd have to stay at digs somewhere. We shall see.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
And Chris - nevermind, we'll buy you a coke with a straw and a packet of cheese n onion crisps and you can hide in a dark corner somewhere ;)
Make that a TJ and im there!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Have you got a NX2 card? It's a national express discount coach card for people aged 16-25 (costs £10p/yr), and at the moment you can go anywhere in the country for £5!!! Bargain :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Have you got a NX2 card? It's a national express discount coach card for people aged 16-25 (costs £10p/yr), and at the moment you can go anywhere in the country for £5!!! Bargain :D
I will have to do a bit of research to find me a discount card :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Drat, i live in the states. i would go but i would get lost and go crazy... so if you see a crazy guy then that may be me.:) Then again i dont drink.

Reaction score
NX2 card hmm... may have to look into that. But then within a few months i should be driving... :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
But then within a few months i should be driving... :D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) He he

Travelodge do have a £10 offer on apparently, Ian knows more about it than I do though

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm... bad dates though, as I'll be back in Newcastle then! Only runs from 23rd December and 9th January 2005.

Would offer to put people up but I live in a tiny student hovel with no room for my shoes and computer (not kidding, you should see the corner of my room!) nevermind a person ;)

Reaction score
ok we seem to have a few peeps how about Saturday 11th December we could meet in Weatherspoons in Picadilly?

if this is ok with everyone, i will post a reminder nearer the time.

My mobile 07780670640

J

Ask a Question