Chinese characters appears corrupted

Hi
The chinese characters on the website comes out corrupted. When I check the encoding which is set at automatic, it goes to chinese .... I then click english european and most of the images and words comes out but a lot of the chinese characters are still corrupted.
What can I do? I'm using the English version of Windows XP and IE 6 in Spore
Thanks, John.

D@annyBoy

Hello, JohnC!
You wrote on Sat, 22 May 2004 17:01:03 -0700:

J> Hi,
J> The chinese characters on the website comes out corrupted. When I check
J> the encoding which is set at automatic, it goes to chinese .... I then
J> click english european and most of the images and words comes out but a
J> lot of the chinese characters are still corrupted. What can I do? I'm
J> using the English version of Windows XP and IE 6 in Spore. Thanks,
J> John.

it has to do with the language encoding of the web site

With best regards, D@annyBoy. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

PST

Maybe you can try Viewing the Encoding in the different Chinese setting --
Chinese Simplified (GB18030,313 or HZ) or Chinese Traditional (Big5) ?

Wonder if there is Unicode setting?