cheap iPod alternative

Reaction score
read about the Sansa Fuze (from Sandisk, memory card makers) at cnet.co.uk a few days back and it is looking strong, not bad for a one'r. if you are in the market for a small mp3 player full of features, this is probably your best bet. here's part of the article from cnet:

It's been a long time coming as far as the UK's concerned, but SanDisk's Sansa Fuze has finally launched on this side of the pond. It's an MP3 player that comes in 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacities, complete with an microSD expansion slot.

Inside is support for MP3, WMA (protected and unprotected), WAV and... full article here

Reaction score
I have the 6gig one and it works like a drive so you can just drag and drop into the unit.

Reaction score
i wonder if i can use the extra memory (because of the microsdhc card slot) to install ubuntu on my rig... hmm...

Reaction score
I Love Apple ipods, because they are the best. I don' t know what I can do without ipod. It goes everywhere where I go. Rencently I found 10 cool iPod video tools, I want to share them with you now.

Spamming link edited out and spammer banned - fbs

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
dbringer said:
i wonder if i can use the extra memory (because of the microsdhc card slot) to install ubuntu on my rig... hmm...

If the thing works like a hdd then you could install linux on it. Then you have your os and music with you all the time. :D

Ask a Question