Changing GAL view in Outlook 2003

GALhelp!

I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 clients. I want to
add and remove some of the default fields when opening
the GAL in Outlook > (tools/ Address Book). The default
fields are: Name; Business Phone; Title; Company; Alias;
E-mail type; E-mail Address. I want to add Home Phone
and Mobile phone (fields that are already in AD) to this
list and I want to remove the fields: E-mail Type and E-
mail Address. I know I can view it if I double click on
the person but I want to be able to view all at once
instead of wasting time opening each one.

TIA

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

AFAIK, the GAL is not configurable.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After a lot of head-scratching, GALhelp! asked: