Change all Plain Text mail to HTML or Rich Text

My boss wants to add his graphic signature (its a .gif file) to ALL emails he
sends out. The problem is, after updating to 2003, some emails will allow
this (the HTML/Rich Text) while others won't (Plain Text). Because many of
the emails he receives are Plain Text, how can I easily have these converted
to HTML so the signature will show? Or is there an alternative for showing
..gif files in plain text email?

He is unwilling (stubborn) to simply click on the format button and change
it from Plain Text to HTML. He wants this to happen automatically.

PS. This message should not take me 100 tries to get it posted. The new
Newsgroups look really is horrible, as I can't post anything without trying
for 30 minutes.

Chuck Davis

My boss wants to add his graphic signature (its a .gif file) to ALL emails he
sends out. The problem is, after updating to 2003, some emails will allow
this (the HTML/Rich Text) while others won't (Plain Text). Because many of
the emails he receives are Plain Text, how can I easily have these converted
to HTML so the signature will show? Or is there an alternative for showing
..gif files in plain text email?

He is unwilling (stubborn) to simply click on the format button and change
it from Plain Text to HTML. He wants this to happen automatically.

PS. This message should not take me 100 tries to get it posted. The new
Newsgroups look really is horrible, as I can't post anything without trying
for 30 minutes.
.
Quit complaining and have a bit of patience. As you may
notice you have singlehandedly taken up a lot of the
volunteers time just scrolling past your notes.

The "new Newsgroups look" has nothing to do with your
impatience.

Thanks Chuck. Your advice really helps with my situation. My 'impatience' was
not the problem. The problem was that when I click on Post, I get an error
message saying the message was not received. If I am led to believe the
message will not be posted, why wouldn't I continue to click on the Post
button trying to get it to post correctly? Furthermore, from your reply, it
appears the volunteers should have more patience, as 'just scrolling past
your notes' takes up a lot of time.