CES 2019 round up

News CES 2019 round up

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Becky submitted a new article:

CES 2019 round up - From roll-up TV screens to walking cars

The Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2019 is currently underway in Las Vegas at the moment, where tech companies show off their latest gadgets and gizmos. We've been taking a look at the latest news from the event.

Apple
Apple is usually absent from the event, and whilst they did not make a presentation they were visible in a couple of other ways. The first was was in the form of a giant advertisement throwing shade on companies accused of privacy violations, as you can...

Read more about this article...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Really looking forward to hearing about AMDs next gen desktop CPUs... I want an excuse to upgrade :D.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder if that sort of tech will be cheap/commonplace in 10 years time? How cool would that be :D.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I would imagine it is the future, or something like what we will have, from TV's to phones. :)

I like the 'line mode' a great way to show some more info.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I that would be great for clocks/etc... that could also be displays for something. I want :D :D :D.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Sadly, the price will be crazy!

Yup, I imagine so! I think this kind of technology is great though, and I hope @Ian is right that it will become more mainstream in time. Imagine having a huge one that fits into your ceiling void and drops down like a projector when you want to watch something. That would be amazing :dance:

Ask a Question