Centrally stored outlook profiles

G

Hello

I have 30 Citrix servers that are load balanced and I'm using locally stored profiles. My outlook profiles become corrupt at times and I need to delete the Outlook profile for that user on all 30 servers. I do not want to use roaming profiles and I do use MS Exchange. Can I store the Outlook profiles on a share and have the registry point to that location? Therefore it is like I'm using roaming profiles but only for Outlook. Thanks

Jerr

J

Jason

Jerry Moore said:
Hello,

I have 30 Citrix servers that are load balanced and I'm using locally stored profiles.
My outlook profiles become corrupt at times and I need to delete the Outlook profile for
that user on all 30 servers. I do not want to use roaming profiles and I do use MS
Exchange. Can I store the Outlook profiles on a share and have the registry point to
that location? Therefore it is like I'm using roaming profiles but only for Outlook.
Thanks.

Jerry

You might like to use the Outlook Profiler option
"recreate profiles" every time.
http://goff.nu/products/windows/profiler/index.html

Ask a Question