Centrally Manage Office XP Small Business?

Long

Apparently I cannot centrally manage Office XP via Administration
Installation Point. I already have a bunch of licenses for this product and
would hate to have to get another set of volume licenses just so I can have
the flexibility to manage it. Is there another way?

Thanks in advance.

Feng Mao

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting!

Please post this question in the microsoft.public.office.setup newsgroup.
The microsoft.public.office.setup newsgroup is primarily for issues
involving Office installation related issues. We recommend posting
appropriately so you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and
so other partners who regularly read the newsgroups can either share their
knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards,

Feng Mao [MSFT], MCSE
Microsoft Online Partner Support