Censors battle for Manhunt 2 ban

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Blood! Violence! Mayhem! Carnage! Brutality! Gore!

Oh hang on, wait, no, sorry that's News At Ten :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Sure the game may be brutal, but be damned if it aint dated in both gameplay and graphics

Reaction score
OMG i've been playing games for 20years it dont mean I go around killing people. Get a grip censors and go earn your wage packet doining something more constructive

Reaction score
I personally feel that it seems to be children who are illegally, 18+ game, remember, playing the game that seem to be affected in any way.

That in itself is a minority and the cases where those terrible murders happened "because" of the game were clearly anomalies; if games really did have a huge impact on our behaviour, I know I for one would have been locked away years ago. Just my thoughts on the matter, is all :D.

Reaction score
Your right. The problem is its the pitiful Aunts Uncles and stupid unatentive parents that are buying their 10+ years old kids these 18+ games

The censorship bobies have no right to take away in my opinion games that are perfectly suitable for the age range they are designed for.
If they dont want kids playing them then the parents, and realatives shouldnt frigging buy em for them.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Games affect how you live your life , what a load of poppy cock . If it were true I'd be a multi millionaire by now , I always won at Monopoly by fair means or fowl when I was younger . Did it affect my life , not a tad , I'm as poor as a church mouse .

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Yawn.

Boring people, from a boring organisation, filling their day with pointless campaigns to try and give meaning to their dull lives.

They need to go and get some real jobs.

Ask a Question