CD burning freeware

Sascha Wostmann

Terry:
Please help...What is the best freeware CD/DVD burner?? Thanks, Terry

just a week ago:
Viele Grüße,
Sascha

Craig

Rookie said:
(e-mail address removed) wrote in @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

How are those free programs compared to the Sony one?

I don't know to which Sony program you refer. If it's the one that's
offered with older VAIO systems (Drag'n Drop CD), you'll find CDBurnerXP
more comprehensive. Drag'n Drop, otoh, is extremely simple to operate
and more limited in abilities.

hth,
-Craig