Cant uninstall nero 7

Can you help me to install nero 8!

Hi,
i cant uninstall nero 7. . . windows promted continouslly in the
insallation process that its not working. . now i cant install nero 8 as it
is not installed correctly. . can you pls help me over here.Pls reply

ArseClown

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FuIHlvdSBoZWxwIG1lIHRvIGluc3RhbGwgbmVybyA4IQ==?= <Can
you help me to install nero [email protected]> wrote in
message
Hi,
i cant uninstall nero 7. . . windows promted continouslly in
the
insallation process that its not working. . now i cant install
nero 8 as it is not installed correctly. . can you pls help me
over here.Pls reply

There's a removal tool at the Nero website.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/filters_ex1.html

[aus.groups]
Score:: =-9999

Malke

Can said:
Hi,
i cant uninstall nero 7. . . windows promted continouslly in the
insallation process that its not working. . now i cant install nero 8 as it
is not installed correctly. . can you pls help me over here.Pls reply

Before you try System Restore as Rick suggested, you might want to try
the Nero cleanup tool for removing old versions of Nero. Look on the
Nero website for it. If that doesn't work, then go ahead with your
System Restore.

Malke

alexB

Nero was one of the history's greatest scoundrels. No wonder software named
after him has so many kinks.

I am about to install a HP Internal DVD Multiformat Writer which came with
Nero software into my new Dell. These posts make my heart skip quite a few
bits.

"Can you help me to install nero 8!" <Can you help me to install nero
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...