Can't share database

i have installed the product on windows 2003 server standard and when i try
to share the database i receive this message:
"No endpoint available in the mapping of endpoints. (Exception from HRESULT;
0x800706D9)"
Then the procedure go ahead, so i chose users....then clicking finsh and i
receive this message:
"Error during the application of editing. Edits can't be applied"
Note: These are my message translated from italian
Thank you. Write me an email to (e-mail address removed) for any suggestion.

Raul

This can happen if Windows firewall is disabled or if there is a corruption
with .net Frame work
--
With Regards

Raul Thomas
"Marco Giglione - NeXTWare" <Marco Giglione -
news:[email protected]...