Can't initiate a video conversation--blocked!

G

I am able to exchange text messages, but when I try to use remote assistance, or video conversation, or voice conversation, or whiteboard, I get error messages like
The network or computer you are trying to reach is experiencing a problem. Please try again later

The network or the computer that you are trying to contact is not responding

The network or the computer that you are trying to contact is experiencing a problem. Try again later

Error 0x80ee000

SIP Transaction timed ou

We could not send this file because the connection is blocked. Please contact your network administrator or Internet service provider; they may be able to enable file transfers

J

Jane M

I am able to exchange text messages, but when I try to use remote assistance, or video conversation, or voice conversation, or whiteboard, I get error messages like:
The network or computer you are trying to reach is experiencing a problem. Please try again later.

The network or the computer that you are trying to contact is not responding.

The network or the computer that you are trying to contact is experiencing a problem. Try again later.

Error 0x80ee000c

SIP Transaction timed out

We could not send this file because the connection is blocked. Please contact your network administrator or Internet service provider; they may be able to enable file transfers.

Ask a Question