    The addresses and folders imported. The email did not. In
    other words the folders in Outlook are still empty.

    Any suggestions?

    nmc, Dec 14, 2003

  2. nmc

    Roady Guest

    How big is your pst-file?
    Also; try to do an Export form within Outlook Express.

    --
    Roady
    www.sparnaaij.net

    Questions of the month:
    -Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
    -Add Sound To Your E-mail

    Subscribe to the newsletter!
    www.sparnaaij.net

    -----

    Roady, Dec 15, 2003

  3. nmc

    nmc Guest

    The export from OUtlook Express works smoothly. I have
    tried selecting "All" and see the % bar run as the 46
    messages export. (I also tried exporting just one folder,
    too).

    Then, I switch to Outlook, click File>import and export. I
    select the last option "Internet Mail and Addresses". Then
    I click only the Internet Mail radio button (because the
    addresses imported correctly). When I click OK, the
    process ends abruptly with the box showing "0 of 0
    messages imported".

    nmc, Dec 16, 2003