Can't find my page listed in folders when click on toggle pane

I’m quite new to using Frontpage 2003 and I’m currently making a website.
I’ve been trying out a few designs of web pages. One of the pages I created
is called Diabetesresearchcsc.htm but my problem is that when I click on the
toggle pane to view the folder, the diabetesresearchcsc.htm page is not
listed there. Other pages from my c drive are there instead.

In design view, when I hover my mouse over the Diabetesresearchscs.htm tab
at the top, it states that the page is ‘Home’ which is what I want that page
to be. If I then create another page, do I just click on New page and my home
page will remain as my home page? Also, say I wanted to add a page from
another website I'd created (which I haven't yet) into this website, how
would I do this?

Hope someone can help answer these queries.
Regards, Liz.

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

That you give a page the title of Diabetesresearchcsc.htm doesn't mean
that the filename will change. Typically the Home (default) page for a
Web Site must be called index.htm/default.htm or similar.
When you create a new page it will initially be called newpage1.htm
until you save it with the name you want to give it. It doesn't
overwrite any existing pages including your Home page.
To import files choose File | Import.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

"Other pages from my c drive are there instead..."

This makes me think you did not create a Web/Site. You shouldn't see other pages unless you have pages loosely scattered about your harddrive. Your web-specific pages should be within Web folders - ones with blue globes on yellow folder.

In other words your diabetesresearch.htm page should only appear within your Web folder (whatever you chose to call that web) and that should have the blue globe on it.

Thanks very much Jens. You've been very helpful.
Regards,
Liz.