    Mark McDougall, Engineer
    21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216
    Ph: +612-9599-3255 Fax: +612-9599-3266

    Mark McDougall, Aug 5, 2009

  2. It could be NLA issue. This post may help: Can't logon Vista Remote Desktop
    until logon local computer -
    http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3539&p=11370#p11370

    --
    Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Aug 6, 2009

  3. Bob Lin (MS-MVP) wrote:

    > It could be NLA issue. This post may help: Can't logon Vista Remote
    > Desktop until logon local computer -
    > http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3539&p=11370#p11370

    I'll check it out, thanks!

    In the mean-time, I've enabled auto-logon...

    Regards,

    Mark McDougall, Aug 6, 2009