-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano.MTF [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Friday, November 24, 2006 1:56 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Conversation: Cant connect from Vista to Windows 2000 SP1
Server network shares
Subject: Cant connect from Vista to Windows 2000 SP1 Server
network shares

I am unable to connect to network shares on a Windows 2000
SP1 Server from Vista.

Uhm... Did you mean Windows 2000 SP4 or maybe Windows 2003 SP1? You
can't be serious about still using Windows 2000 SP1, can you??

Alexander,

what you say is fully correct ... but the problem is that we can not right
now upgrade our file system to Win2003 or add a SP4 to the Win2000 server. We
plan to migrate our file system fron Win2000 to Win2003 next year.

Do you have suggestion to fix the problem with the acctual system situation?

Thank you
Stefano

Posted At: Friday, November 24, 2006 1:56 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Conversation: Cant connect from Vista to Windows 2000 SP1
Server network shares
network shares

I am unable to connect to network shares on a Windows 2000
SP1 Server from Vista.

Uhm... Did you mean Windows 2000 SP4 or maybe Windows 2003 SP1? You
can't be serious about still using Windows 2000 SP1, can you??

Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

Be specific, are you running Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Windows 2000 SP1? If
its 2000, try upgrading to the latest Service Pack.
--
Andre
Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com