Canon Scanner not working, Please Help!!!

Reaction score
I recently brought a PC with a printer and scanner, secondhand! Everything works perfect, except the scanner!! Its a CanoScan N124OU. I have Windows XP and have downloaded the software from canon.com. For some reason I can't get the bugger to work! I keep getting a message saying "No TWAIN source!" Its really getting on my nerve's and im considering chucking it out the window! If anyone could help, please let us know!
Thanks, Valenium, Sheffield

Reaction score
Hi mate, cheers for replying back. Have tried to download these files before and still it it saying "No TWAIN Source" or something. I might be doing something wrong because i can get the CanoScan toolbox up, but when i press "SCAN" thats when its saying the TWAIN message. I heard that youre meant to plug in the scanner and then download when the computer recognise's the scanner. Im really at my wits end here and if you have anymore suggestions that you think would work please let me know. Thanks again for you time

Valenium

Ask a Question