Canon 4200 replacement carts in the UK

Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

Hi
This UK site
http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default...&RefererID=1&gclid=CNys1LzhsIkCFTVYQgodlCkmUw

seems to be selling Canon 4200 replacement carts
Please Note: These cartridges do not come with the Microchip necessary
for them to work in your printer straight from the box. They require
the chip from an original cartridge to be transferred. This process is
extremely simple. The chip from an original cartridge can be carefully
lifted from its anchors. This chip then simply slides into the new
cartridge. We have many repeat customers who successfully save £££'s
using these cartridges.
==========================

Any comments, thoughts?

Is anyone using a CIS ink system on the 4200?
If so, could you offer any comments, pros & cons please

measekite

If it is not genuine Canon Factory OEM ink then I would not bother. Any
this sounds like a spammer.

Martin ©¿©¬ somewhere

Too expensive.
Is it your outfit?

I have no association with this web site or its products

All I'm wanting to know is has anyone any thoughts or comments on
these carts, ie, could it be possible the cart has a slot for the chip
I've emailed the supplier to see!

Colin Reddish

Hi
This UK site
http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default...&RefererID=1&gclid=CNys1LzhsIkCFTVYQgodlCkmUw

seems to be selling Canon 4200 replacement carts
Please Note: These cartridges do not come with the Microchip necessary
for them to work in your printer straight from the box. They require
the chip from an original cartridge to be transferred. This process is
extremely simple. The chip from an original cartridge can be carefully
lifted from its anchors. This chip then simply slides into the new
cartridge. We have many repeat customers who successfully save £££'s
using these cartridges.
==========================

Any comments, thoughts?

You can get 10 cartridges from the following supplier for £19.00 with free
delivery. Choose your own colours.

http://www.inkandstuff.co.uk/default.php?cPath=1178

mike.j.harvey

If it's the same website I've seen, they require you to cut the chip
off the old cartridge with a scalpel and stick it on their replacement
cartridge with double sided sticky tape, then you have to agree to all
of Canon's "this invalidates your warranty" messages, and you lose ink
monitoring.

measekite

No ink is being produced today that can even come close to matching the specifications for Canon's new patented ink for the new IP42/4300 printers.

Colin Reddish wrote:

<Martin ©¿©¬ [email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Hi This UK site http://www.inkredible.co.uk/Default.aspx?View=Offers&OffersView=OffersListView&CategoryID=2413&Keyword=&RefererID=1&gclid=CNys1LzhsIkCFTVYQgodlCkmUw seems to be selling Canon 4200 replacement carts ========================================================= Please Note: These cartridges do not come with the Microchip necessary for them to work in your printer straight from the box. They require the chip from an original cartridge to be transferred. This process is extremely simple. The chip from an original cartridge can be carefully lifted from its anchors. This chip then simply slides into the new cartridge. We have many repeat customers who successfully save £££'s using these cartridges. ========================== Any comments, thoughts?

You can get 10 cartridges from the following supplier for £19.00 with free delivery. Choose your own colours. http://www.inkandstuff.co.uk/default.php?cPath=1178

Colin Reddish

Have you used these carts, does the chip slip into the slot provided
on the compatible cartridge.??
And is the ink ok

No, I havn't bought any from them yet so can't comment. I'm stiil using the
original OEM carts and have also bought a set of compatibles on eBay ready
for the first change. I have found very little user experience posted
anywhere.