Cannot sign out

Josette

This is an absolute nightmare. Cannot sign out of Microsoft Live Account or
MSN Account Services. They have me sign in, resend my e-mail address again
and copy a website. It all ends up in a dead end with a page that cannot
display.

I wanted to know how can I erase my browser cookies so I can SIGN OUT.

Gary VanderMolen

You posted in a forum dealing with Windows Mail issues. Your issue
concerns a Hotmail account. Please see the Solutions to common Hotmail
account issues:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=10

If no help there, post your issue in the Hotmail account issues forum:
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10
or the general Hotmail forum:
http://www.windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)