Canceling Sky

Reaction score
Hi everyone not been on the forums for ages because I've been swamped at uni and I've not got any internet (which is the main reason for this topic).

Basically I ordered Sky on the 9th of september 2009(2009 seems obvious but it has its part to play). I was meant to be getting Sky HD free talk and ultimate broadband. I paid for a line instalation to the house i was moving into. I was told it would all be up and going on the 30th of september. But im still waiting. So to cut a very long story a bit shorter. I phoned up to say my line had not been installed and was told that sky had no idea i was getting a line installed(funny that after i paid them £39 to do it and got two letters to confirm it) they told me they installed my line while i was on holdl. But when i phoned up to order my router for my broadband they told me that the line had been installed in to the wrong house, and that I would have to phone BT and get it changed, BT told me to get Sky to phone them and sort it out. So I phoned sky and was told i would all be fixed and id be called the next day to confirm that it had been fixed. I never got any call. So I sent a little email which i got a reply to that told me that I HAD received my sky router and that infact i had got it in december of 2008????? so im pretty peeved

So im wondering will i be able to send all my sky stuff back and cancel my subcription before my 12 month is up as they've not done what they said they would do when i ordered my sky package. I've been waiting for internet and phone for over 5 weeks?

any help would be appreciated

sorry about any typos im pretty tired and grumpy:mad:.

thanks
Stu

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What a horrible situation! I'd give them a ring rather than e-mail as you can explain the problem to them live, without getting a canned response from them. Tell them that you're fed up and what a balls up they have made - they have got it so wrong that I'm sure it would get escalated and sorted pretty quick :)

Good luck!

Ask a Question