Can someone cheer me up!

Reaction score
So can someone please cheer me up!
Sadly my otherwise reliable car has let me down over the last few days, looking at a bill of possibly between £500 to £1,000:( The only good thing will be my crunching will be up as i'm staying at home:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
What car is it? Not french i hope! :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
German is good. Mostly. :thumb: But what is it?

Reaction score
Dont want to sound rude to a fellow cruncher but the aim of my thread was to cheer me up, forget about my car worries, let me win Triplexdreads daily quiz, hear muckshifters stance on microsoft, again! a few rude jokes, may be even a couple of Quads top jokes? Oh it's a vw:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sorry mate. :blush:

If it makes you feel any better VW's are good cars. :thumb:

Reaction score
itsme said:
Very Wise choice. Now tell me whats wrong with it;)
I may even be able to help you.
It's all in hand thanks, it just depends if they need to replace 1 bit or a lot of bits
laughingsmiley.gif
Must say that it's the most reliable car i have owned and to think i nearly traded it in last year for a Land Rover 90 defender:eek:

have just read some of Quads humour thread, some very good jokes their:D

Reaction score
I could offer you a defender 90 station wagon, 1 carefull driver + murdoch!
Only 120k miles nice runner, can i clear the hens out first before you look at it:rolleyes:

Reaction score
If it's that "death trap" that murdoch drives as if he's doing the grand prix, then thanks for the ever so kind offer. I'm sure you will sell it to some poor holiday maker this year!!!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
feckit said:
If it's that "death trap" that murdoch drives as if he's doing the grand prix, then thanks for the ever so kind offer. I'm sure you will sell it to some poor holiday maker this year!!!:rolleyes:
Ssssshh it's a nice little runner that we are sure some happy holiday maker will buy to remember their stay in the countryside this year;) And to help out a poor farmer!

Reaction score
What year and how much exmoor :p

Sorry to hear about the car Feckit - nothing a bit of overtime wont take care of im sure ;)

What did the fish say when he swam into the wall?

DAMN

Ask a Question