can not send or recieve e mail

daphne Walker

From: "LOU" <[email protected]>
Subject: Windows- Bad Image Error
Date: Sunday, October 07, 2007 10:30 AM

Hi there!
When ever I tried to open a stationery from the newsgroups I get the
following message:
Windows - Bad Image

Exception Processing Message 0xc000007b Parameters 0x7622023C

Does anybody know how to fix this error?

I have Windows Vista Ultimate, System type 32 bit, running Windows Vista
Mail- IE7 WMP 11
Thanks
LOU

I couldn't understand if you were getting the message when you try reading or
when sending a newsgroup message. Try checking Tools, Options, Read tab and
make sure 'read all messagaes in plain text' is unchecked or under Compose
tab make sure 'Newsgroups' under Stationery is checked.