Can i receive WLive Hotmails into outlook- edit >outlok contacts

Ivan Hunter stoker61

The Outlook connector is a facility that i have been waiting for. It is good
to be able to compose and edit an email in outlook and send it via windows
Live Hotmail. I would like to do the reverse, i.e. receive a Windows Live
Hotmail into outlook for editing and forwarding on to my outlook contacts. Is
this possible?

Gordon

Ivan said:
The Outlook connector is a facility that i have been waiting for. It is good
to be able to compose and edit an email in outlook and send it via windows
Live Hotmail. I would like to do the reverse, i.e. receive a Windows Live
Hotmail into outlook for editing and forwarding on to my outlook contacts. Is
this possible?

Of course. Why shouldn't it be?

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Ivan Hunter (e-mail address removed)" <Ivan Hunter
(e-mail address removed)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
The Outlook connector is a facility that i have been waiting for. It is
good
to be able to compose and edit an email in outlook and send it via windows
Live Hotmail. I would like to do the reverse, i.e. receive a Windows Live
Hotmail into outlook for editing and forwarding on to my outlook contacts.
Is
this possible?

You seem to think that the two conditions are mutually exclusive. They're
not. If you can see the message in Outlook, you can sent it to any person
you please. The Outlook Connector is a two-way communications channel. It
allows you to manipulate your Windows Live mail within Outlook, which you
can send to any contact in any of your Contacts folders (or to any address
you type manuall).