Can I import my business banking statement online into excel?

I have only used excel to do a rudamentary personal budget, but I have a
business that uses online banking...can I import data from my online bank
statement into an excel spreadsheet everymonth and avoid having to purchase
something else?

Alan

Yes, I believe you can, just check the formatting of each cell the first
time you import the data. After that you can use all Excel functionality,
Regards,
Alan.
"one crying in the wilderness" <one crying in the
news:[email protected]...