Can anyone resolve this for me?

Darren

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.junctionfestival.com', Server:
'mail.junctionfestival.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x80004005

I have checked settings, done a system restore and reboot my computer so far??

Steve Cochran

Try removing your Mail account, close and reopen WinMail and add the account back again. It could also be an issue with your ISP.

steve

VAndo

Darren said:
An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.junctionfestival.com',
Server:
'mail.junctionfestival.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x80004005

I have checked settings, done a system restore and reboot my computer so
far??

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

In your browser go to the webmail access for that account.
Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you want to save
any messages, create a new folder and move those messages to the
new folder. Empty the spam and thrash folders also. Close webmail,
then try Windows Mail again.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Darren" wrote in message
An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.junctionfestival.com', Server:
'mail.junctionfestival.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x80004005

I have checked settings, done a system restore and reboot my computer so far??

mac

Try changing your port from 110 to 25.

Sam, please, unless you are certain then do not offer a 'guess'.

Port 110 (POP) is for incoming.
Port 25 (SMTP) is for outgoing.