Calendar - appearance of appts.

Cindy

All of the appointments on my calendar suddenly changed to
fully 24 hour appts. i.e. I had a 9:00 doctor appt. on
June 15th that all of the sudden appeared covering the
15th and 16th with little clocks at both ends. In looking
back through my calendar, this affected everything back to
April 5th.

Also, in messing with Outlook to try to figure out this
problem, now both Saturday and Sunday are showing up on
the right end of the calendar, as opposed to Sunday being
on the left and Saturday being on the right. I've fixed
this before but can't remember how now and I'm too mad at
this computer to try any more.

Help please!
Cindy

cindy

It's me again. I already unchecked the "show clocks"
option and that didn't take care of this problem. I also
checked the time zone and it's set correctly. This
happened after I changed the time on my computer.

cindy said:
It's me again. I already unchecked the "show clocks"
option and that didn't take care of this problem. I also
checked the time zone and it's set correctly. This
happened after I changed the time on my computer.

I just dealt with the same problem. I changed the time zone on my computer
(I moved) and all the Outlook appointments were screwed up. Not being able
to find a solution, I switched the timezone back to what it was when I made
the appointments, exported them, wiped the calendar clean, changed the
timezone, and re-imported them.

If that fails, write the appointments down, wipe, and re-input.

Irritating problem, don't know if there's an easier way around it. As for
the weekend, just right click on the calender, "Other Settings" and
check/uncheck the box for 'Compress Weekend Days' to whichever way you want
it.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

When you changed your time, did you change the Time Zone? You need to
set the time back so the appointments are correct and export them to a
csv file, change the time and import the appointments.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/news.htm
[Posted using NNTP for Outlook]