Cal Hangs w/new entry, 100% cpu, birthdays askew also

Barrett

Having problems with my calendar. I just moved to Brazil
and the time changed, but now all of my birthdays that
were programmed in, go over two days on the calendar, as
if they stayed connected to the previous time zone.

More importantly, whenever I try and do a new calendar
entry, all of Outlook freezes and the CPU blasts up to
100%. It occurs as I am trying to save and close the
calendar entry. Outlook is hanging in other situations as
well, this problem started yesterday after I installed
the Brazilian version of AOL.

I have archived so that I'm down to less than 1.5MB in
the folders. I've downloaded the Office updates already,
SP1 and SP2

ANy ideas?

Scott Fellman [MSFT]

Barret,

There are several potential causes to the 100% CPU problem you are seeing.
You should open a case with Microsoft PSS. Options are available at
support.microsoft.com.

On the second issue (we typically like to see one issue per post for future
reference) make sure that your timezone and Daylight Saving time options
are correct (double click the system clock, time zone tab).

HTH,

Scott Fellman
Microsoft