Windows XP c0000135 User32.dll

Reaction score
Dear all,

My PC (XP) reported User32.dll to be missing and entered an infinite reboot loop. After switching the "reboot on crash" option off I've got the blue screen and c0000135 error message mentioning User32.dll.

After some googling I've discovered that I'll probably need to create a parallel installation.However, how can I create such a parallel installation? After the blue screen appears the computer does not react anymore and I have no clue how to convince him to read the CD...

Best regards,
Alexander

Reaction score
Hi Aserebrenik..

Welcome to the forum...No need to be creating any paralell instalations..Start your computer and go into the BIOS..Change your boot order to boot from CD first...Insert the XP CD and restart..It should give you a few different options..Form the options select "Repauuir install" and follow from there..This will repair all XP files etc..All your other data etc will be fine...

Ask a Question