Burn to DVD

G

I made my first movie in MM2. Easy and I liked it...the only problem I have is burning it to DVD. I have the MyDVD program version 4.5. I had to first save the MSWMM file that MM2 creates to a WMA file. I then open that file wity MyDVD and tried to burn the DVD. It was less than stellar..omly 30 seconds of my 7 minute video was burned and none of the audio. I wanted to use another program but cannot figure out if I can export the WMA file as an MPEG file. Is there a media converter that can do this????

G

I went in and open the project. How do I save it as an .avi? The file save as doesn't give me that option

G

Cari,
We have the same problem with saving as - after editing the file we would like to burn it to a DVD with Click to DVD (program) but because the file extension is not recognized, we cannot. How would you save as another format with the option available? Are you familiar with 'Click to DVD'.

B

Bob Neuman

On the "Movie Setting" page of the Save Movie Wizard, click
the blue link that says "Show More Choices." Then select
"Other Settings" and choose "DV-AVI (NTSC)" from the
drop-down selector.

I went in and open the project. How do I save it as an
..avi? The file save as doesn't give me that option

C

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Afraid not, I use Roxio 6.0 to create my DVDs.....(and haven't burned a
coaster in the two months I've now had my DVD burner)....

What format would the ClicktoDVD like the finished project to be in.... is
there a help section which gives this information?

Cari
www.coribright.com

Ask a Question