Bullet size problem

The Hun

Using Word 2002.
I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
thoughts?

Thanks.

TF

Within reason, you can counter the upward move by using Format, Font,
Character Spacing to apply some negative position to the character (sort of
a smidgin of subscript).
--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

: Using Word 2002.
: I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
: trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
: pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
: enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
: same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
: thoughts?
:
: Thanks.
:

TF

I meant SUBscript, of course!

tf

"TF" <terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom> wrote in message
: Within reason, you can counter the upward move by using Format, Font,
: Character Spacing to apply some negative position to the character (sort
of
: a smidgin of subscript).
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
: :: Using Word 2002.
:: I can't find a large square bullet. They all seem too small. I'm
:: trying to get a square black bullet that equals the size of at least 10
:: pt Arial lower case characters. When I enlarge the bullet size, it
:: enlarges but it also moves too far upward, and doesn't stay down on the
:: same line as the base of the Arial 10 pt lower case characters. Any
:: thoughts?
::
:: Thanks.
::
:
:

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Wingdings character 110 doesn't work for you?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.