Broadband Charts

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm working on setting up some broadband offers and charts, which are just starting to come together at the moment.

Once some more companies are on board I will make lists like "sort by price", "sort by user ratings" etc... at the moment there are only 4 on the list, but should be 7/8 soon enough. Once it grows I'll add much more commenting/rating features.

I'll keep this thread updated as more companies come onboard and the section is polished up :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Another great addition to the site Ian. :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Great addition. :thumb:

Gotta laugh at their speed offerings and prices though ... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Great idea Ian:thumb:

What is frightening is a mate was paying wanadoo £27 a month for 512K broadband, i nearly choked om my pint when he told me, and it was a decent pint of ale. Anyway when contacting wanadoo they changed him to their £17.99 a month deal, as he was such a loyal customer!!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Reaction score
I with NTL and its plain sailing, in that link from chris, they scored pretty well against the ones here on the site

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Telewest Blueyonder who I'm with do even better, but one that seems to stand out are Zen Internet....:cool:

Ask a Question