BT tops UK broadband complaints list

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
In the third quarter of 2016, BT came top of the list for complaints about its broadband service, according to new data published by Ofcom. BBC News has more:

[BT] received 36 complaints for every 100,000 broadband customers - higher than the industry average of 20.

BT-owned companies, Plusnet and EE, came second and third in the broadband complaints table.

Vodafone had 18 complaints for every 100,000 of its mobile customers - three times the industry average of six.

As well as doing poorly on broadband, Plusnet and EE also received the most complaints about their fixed telephone services.

Read the full article here: BBC News

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
hmmm, my name is missing off the list. :rolleyes:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Given my recent events regarding BB suppliers I have come to the stark realisation that there are no good ISP's - They all have issues in some way or another.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
BT are bad? Surprise surprise, I been saying that since the mid-seventies when they first upset me.

And they been doing it ever since :D

Ask a Question