Blue arrow icons, files won't syncronise on network

M

Michael A McMahon

Hi everybody
We have upgraded our three workstations to Office 2007. These are networked to a server operating Microft Exchange on Small Business server 2003. Each of the PC's (Windows XP, is operating outlook 2007 and set up so personal email is the main account then all workstations can access the main company mail account with all the necessary permissions established.
Where the main mail account is the secondary mailbox a blue double ended arrow appears underneath the folder icons. In addition if a user updates one of these folders then the syncronisation isn't full within the network. One user will see folders on their PC while another doesn't. Content of the folders is different. All these seem sporadic. Sometimes the changes made are accepted and other times not.
I've tried all the help options, now I wonder if anyone else has a similar problem and if there is a solution.

B

BLeach

I have the same question. If anyone could help answer this i'd appreciate
it. thanks

Ask a Question