Blackjack game from old entertainment pack

Vinny

How can I install the Blackjack game from the Microsoft
Entertainment Pack 4 in XP Professional?

I copied the exe and the wep4util.dll from my old Win 98
machine. I placed the dll in system32 and received a
error message when I attempeted to run the program. I
then placed it in system - same result.

The error message said...
"cannot load in the 16-bit windows subsystem"

I really like this version of blackjack and would like to
use it in XP Pro.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Jimmy S.

Glad to be of service! :)

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message | Hi Vinny,

| I hope this helps you get a Blackjack..
|
| Try creating a folder just for the game, and copying
| the support files and the game exe into that folder and
| then use Windows 98 compatibility mode to run it. :)
|
| --
| Cheers,
| Jimmy S.
|
| Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
| Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
| Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| _________________________________________________________
|
| | | How can I install the Blackjack game from the Microsoft
| | Entertainment Pack 4 in XP Professional?
| |
| | I copied the exe and the wep4util.dll from my old Win 98
| | machine. I placed the dll in system32 and received a
| | error message when I attempeted to run the program. I
| | then placed it in system - same result.
| |
| | The error message said...
| | "cannot load in the 16-bit windows subsystem"
| |
| | I really like this version of blackjack and would like to
| | use it in XP Pro.
| |
| | Can anyone help?
| |