Big brother has been secretly watching you----------

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Should try one out on the day to day finances of our ministers !!! would be quite an eye opener :mad:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Don't know why you upset, that's all a smokescreen, politicians asking questions in the House Of Commons just to reassure us plebs they care about our civil liberties when the fact is the spooks know more about you than you know about yourself.

Big Brother has always been watching, only difference between then and now is technology makes it easier for them.

Nobody in the UK is really free, you know that, don't you?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Since the day you are born, someone has to "register" you, till the day you die, someone has to register you, you have been followed. :)

:wave:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Aye its getting harder to duck and dive. Good job I'm a reformed respecable chap these days.

:p

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Aye its getting harder to duck and dive. Good job I'm a reformed respecable chap these days.

:p

That may be true but your taste in footwear is definitely questionable :eek:

Oh, how the once enfant terribles have now become the boring elders they once mocked and derided.

Except, except, there's a difference. Yep, haha, there is definitely a difference.

When was the last time YOU got banned from somehwere? ;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
That may be true but your taste in footwear is definitely questionable :eek:

Oh, how the once enfant terribles have now become the boring elders they once mocked and derided.

Except, except, there's a difference. Yep, haha, there is definitely a difference.

When was the last time YOU got banned from somehwere? ;)

Way back in the seventies. I learnt that it was better to keep quiet when threatened with being banned, then sort out some method of revenge to be implimented at a later stage with no trail back to me.

:eek::rolleyes::D

Ask a Question