Best AMD cooler for quiet?

Reaction score
Frankly mate, you are really p*****g me off, if you know so damned much, make your own choice, why ask us?

Well its either that or go on chat rooms trying to find girls who will cyber..... LOL

Happy New Year too :thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
spiderIPC said:
Oh and its gonna be going on a 939 mobo by the way (they always seem to get better coolers for Intel, even the stock ones are good, unlike AMD).

Oh I don't know - the stock cooler on my AMD 64 X2 3800+ is quiet and seems to do the job just fine :rolleyes:

Reaction score
the stock AMD AVC coolers are very good coolers which will perform better than quite a few competitors (no i'm not talking out my arse :D. I saw a month or so ago and enormous roundup of basically every AMD cooler in the market, and the stock one was slap bang in the middle of about 20-25 coolers. shame i can't remember the link though :()

the best air cooled performance by far was the Zalman CNPS9500 on that review, which is £37

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
The artic freezer 64 is about the best.

I have no idea when you on about with the rubber fan mounts perishing, you would need to own that fan for about 10 years for that to happen mate.

Reaction score
Use the therm heatsink and add one of these bad boys from kustompcs

Quiet as dead kittens.

SilenX 120mm 11 dBA Fan
Featuring the first fan blade designed for optimal airflow and aerodynamics, SilenX iXtrema Pro Series Quiet Fans are the result of thousands of hours of testing and fluid dynamics simulations. The result is a fan that can push more air per revolution at lower noise levels than any other fan available and proof that SilenX delivers the best in silent computing. Reduced motor size, increase fan blade surface, lower lateral surface area on the motor vanes along with silicon-composite fan mounts puts this fan above the rest.

Specifications
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Input: 12V/2.4W
Speed: 1200 RPM
Air Flow: 42 CFM
Noise Level: 11 dBA
Three Pin Connector with Speed Monitoring
Four Pin Adapter included

Reaction score
11dBA

that just beats me flawless!!!

lol

what kind of temperatures are u getting...?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Got thisZalman CNPS 7000B-AICu ,

1 Zalman B-Grade Flower Cooler AMD and P4 14.00 GBP 14.00 GBP

from

Quietpc.com, Brawby Grange, Brawby, Malton, YO17 6PZ, UK

Had a few slightly bent fins which straightened out just fine . Now I can hear my phone ring when surfing :lol:

Ask a Question