BBC Watchdog - Mesh

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I know there are a few readers here that have had problems with Mesh, and it appears that they are going to be on the BBC Watchdog programme tonight at 8PM on BBC.

I'm locking this thread until after the programme, I'd be really grateful if we can keep any discussion about it until after it is aired :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I cant believe what that guy found on that disk!! :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
More on the Mesh thread HERE
Finally Mesh get to appear on TV to be shown to offer the poor service we all knew they offered.
Will there service to their customers improve, well if it does not they may get to appear again.

May i also thank Ian & the Moderators for their support on allowing the Mesh Thread to continue & thrive.:thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems a few 'Mesh friendly' websites have gone into meltdown with the amount of disgruntled punters wanting to voice their comments, something in the past they were stopped from doing!

Wonder if Mesh fancy coming on to have a chat now they have improved Customer Services by 100%!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Mesh are really run by the KGB . Trust me on this .
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Me thinks I aint with it!!!!! sorry posted a 2nd thread on this subject:blush: please remove [delete] the other Ian;)

Stiil "FOR MESS GET MEEEESSSSSHHHHHH":nod:

Ask a Question